5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New

Mark R

Reaction score
I drove Fords my whole life until the last one, what a junker. 5.0 engine that Ford would not fix under warranty. I now have a 22 Longhorn with the large cab and love this truck! It's way better than Ford!
I put lots of highway miles and now past warranty and want to boost it up a litlle. Intake and exhaust are on my list. I want to have true dual system.
This truck has more HP than any of my "muscle cars" from back in the day! (I was a low budget guy)
Glad to be hooked up!
Thanks!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I drove Fords my whole life until the last one, what a junker. 5.0 engine that Ford would not fix under warranty. I now have a 22 Longhorn with the large cab and love this truck! It's way better than Ford!
I put lots of highway miles and now past warranty and want to boost it up a litlle. Intake and exhaust are on my list. I want to have true dual system.
This truck has more HP than any of my "muscle cars" from back in the day! (I was a low budget guy)
Glad to be hooked up!
Thanks!
welcome
the posters here can help you spend your money

I would start with this

then this
unless you can not live without remote start

then this
while these 1500's are not taken as often as the trx it is still better to be safe than sorry IMO

Users who are viewing this thread