5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New York is effing crazy

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
So I've been following this case since it first hit the news and knew it would come to this. My only surprise is the sentence was shorter than I anticipated.

New York is definitely off the rails. This guy gets 10 years, but actual criminals get out of jail the next morning with no bail. Not to mention trying a political candidate federally, without even saying what the charges are. Woke insanity

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Colion makes a very good point in regards to the CC companies tracking spending as well. When there is blatant disregard for the Constitution, the Judge should be held liable for Civil Rights violations. It’s ok to disagree with someone’s opinion, but it’s not ok to force them into your asinine way of thinking.

mzflorida

Reaction score
New York is definitely off the rails. This guy gets 10 years, but actual criminals get out of jail the next morning with no bail. Not to mention trying a political candidate federally, without even saying what the charges are. Woke insanity
I'm not trying to sound like a crazy far right whack job, but New York, California, and Colorado now it seems too, is way beyond woke. Woke is too nice of a way to describe the conditions we are seeing. Ultra left might be a good start. Funny thing. My dad, who is 96, has been saying for the past 20 years "There already is a civil war going on; the problem is only one side is fighting and the good guys just keep taking it on the chin. The weapons are different but the outcome will be the same." Seems to be more and more true every single day. The liberal left are totally whacked today.

ZombieSlayer

Reaction score
So where I work we sell firearms and ammo. I brought this up with a couple of coworkers and then some customers came along and we had an hour long round table about how asinine this is. Everybody thought that judge needs to be removed from the bench and put into stocks :D

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
The judge was chosen to quit his higher ranking DOJ job, just to try this case. A known Biden donator as well. He will not recuse, which I’m sure he’s instructed not to. Cohen has previously admitted that he handled the stormy case on his own and made the decisions. Now, big shocker, he’s lying again on the stand.

mzflorida

Reaction score
The judge was chosen to quit his higher ranking DOJ job, just to try this case. A known Biden donator as well. He will not recuse, which I’m sure he’s instructed not to. Cohen has previously admitted that he handled the stormy case on his own and made the decisions. Now, big shocker, he’s lying again on the stand.
Yes. And again, they go beyond just "spin" on their "logic" behind any of these decisions, actions, inactions, and frame it so that if you disagree with it your are a whatever(phobe)(ist), and then vilify anyone who challenges their lunatic ramblings. I've just never seen anything like this.

Welp. I never thought buying a truck would lead me to a place where I could vent about my social and political woes! Now I love the stinking truck even more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online