5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Wheels

jmrhodes212

Reaction score
Fuel Sledge with milled accents and Bridgestone Revo 3s. 276/65/20.

Ride comfort is no different. I think there is a slight change in noise with the radio off and no other noises, but it's so slight I can't really tell. Very pleased. B9555B29-2A5D-4CD3-A880-6AEC1D88BCBA.jpeg

Discount Tire is amazing at beating prices and then still applying their promotions. Got these about $1000 less than they would have been online.

jmrhodes212

Reaction score
They look great! Do you have a lift or level? Any rubbing? Thanks.
I did level with the daystar spacers and links from Airlinks (came as a kit from Airlinks, half the price of Revel. I left 3/4" rake, so I only raised the front end about a an inch. Not even close to rubbing. I think you can put 34's on without a level. These are 275/65/20.

Doc33

Reaction score
I did level with the daystar spacers and links from Airlinks (came as a kit from Airlinks, half the price of Revel. I left 3/4" rake, so I only raised the front end about a an inch. Not even close to rubbing. I think you can put 34's on without a level. These are 275/65/20.

That is a 34 inch tire

jmrhodes212

Reaction score

That is a 34 inch tire
Correct

I was saying that I don’t think you need the never for them to fit

Users who are viewing this thread