5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New wheels

Reaction score
Since you’re asking for feedback, personally I think they need some bigger tires to look right. But I see you’re in an urban setting, so they probably fit the city driving you have to do regularly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of those wheels, but we're not the ones you need to impress. If you like them then that's all that matters.

What concerns me is the neighborhood you're parked in. Looks a little sketch to me.

LimitedGRR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good thing they’re not hubcaps. Doesn’t seem like they’d live long on that street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nibis

Reaction score
They look pretty good, id be interested to see what they look like painted or powder coated black.

Stevenc150

Reaction score
I think they fit perfect with the chrome limited look (sleek & refined) and the all-season tires! The only minor detail is I'd try to get that center emblem swapped for a ram emblem. But overall i think they look great!

ian626

Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of those wheels, but we're not the ones you need to impress. If you like them then that's all that matters.

What concerns me is the neighborhood you're parked in. Looks a little sketch to me.
[/QUOT

Nearest neighborhood I can get a hand wash...not willing to try a drive through.

ian626

Reaction score

Nearest neighborhood I can get a hand wash...not willing to try a drive through.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Not my cup of tea, but this is like asking us to give feedback on someone's WAG. Only you can decide :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread