5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New wheels/tires 1500 Limited

ZachT

Reaction score
I just had my new wheels/tires installed. It's a 2019 Limited that I replaced the stock 22" wheels on.

Wheels
Raceline Gauge 950B
20x10
-19 offset
4.75" backspacing

Tires
Milestar Patagonia XT
305/55/20

Suspension
Stock air suspension w/ front level links

Truck1.jpg
Truck2.jpg
Truck4.jpg
Truck3.jpg

Zach

Last edited:

1500DFW

Reaction score
Looks real good. I have the same size tires. I leveled mine by adjusting the height of each sensor in AlfaOBD. Was wondering what the center of wheel wells measures at from the ground. I’m trying to get mine back to stock height with a front level. I’m at 41” right now. But I think it might be too high. It rides pretty rough.

ZachT

Reaction score
Mine measures 39" front and 40.5" rear. Sounds like you commanded the equivalent of Offroad 1?

I find both offroad levels to ride pretty rough. Normal mode rides a little more rough than the stock tires, but that was to be expected with the 10 ply tires.

Zach

Yaymus

Reaction score
Looking good, has it impacted the fuel mileage much?

d15nonvtec

Reaction score
You can add a daystar leveling puck above the front air strut then use leveling links. Won't be as rough of a ride, that's what I did on my Limited.

1500DFW

Reaction score
You can add a daystar leveling puck above the front air strut then use leveling links. Won't be as rough of a ride, that's what I did on my Limited.

I did that and it was real nice. But then I learned you can use AlfaOBD and raise them via computer. I decided to try and add an extra inch all around. I think I broke something because even lowering back to “41 inches at the wheel well it has never rode the same. I’ve replaced the rear shocks and am about to replace the front airbags/shocks. Hoping I can get it to ride smooth again. I’m not sure what else could be causing it at this point.

ZachT

Reaction score
Looking good, has it impacted the fuel mileage much?
I have not driven it enough to tell yet. I'm assuming it will impact mileage a little. These are much heavier tires than stock.

Zach

Users who are viewing this thread