5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New wheels ordered!!!!!! Fuel triton's on their way

19 streak

Reaction score
Folks. Finally made my mind up after 3 months of going back and forth between a few different choices. I've settled on 22x10 -18 offset black fuel triton's. I'm going to have to bite the bullet now and get some level links ordered. Help me choose which tire and route to go with lifting it. Factory air. I know there is only one option for a lift kit currently but I may order links for now until something better comes out. 20181214_194017.jpg

S

Smashy71

Folks. Finally made my mind up after 3 months of going back and forth between a few different choices. I've settled on 22x10 -18 offset black fuel triton's. I'm going to have to bite the bullet now and get some level links ordered. Help me choose which tire and route to go with lifting it. Factory air. I know there is only one option for a lift kit currently but I may order links for now until something better comes out. View attachment 10679

We’ll need pics fore sure. Super curious how it would look with these rims.

19 streak

Reaction score
We’ll need pics fore sure. Super curious how it would look with these rims.

Not going to lie. It's a much different look then I've ever done before. Been hesitant to pull the trigger but i decided this truck will be different from my last trucks. In the past I've always gone lifted with big wheels and tires. This is my 1 ton.
Screenshot_20181215-071251_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread