5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New wheels and tint

icsammis

Reaction score
What is the tire load range? Are they significantly louder? Gas mileage affected much?

natehawes

Reaction score
What is the tire load range? Are they significantly louder? Gas mileage affected much?
I’m not sure about the load range. I had these on my Duramax so I’m assuming they are fine for a half ton. They are a bit louder than stock. I couldn’t hear the stock tires at all in the cab. I can hear these but it’s very faint. Gas mileage is also something I’m not sure how it was affected because I put these on when the truck had like 800 miles.

DMC

Reaction score
I love the look of my truck now. I think these wheels pull everything together (body color, chrome).

The wheels are Fuel Warriors 20x9 with +1 offset. Tires are Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs 275/65/20. I have air suspension so I couldn’t do a lift/level. This setup clears without any trimming, even in aero mode, but it is very close. I’m not sure it would clear with anything much bigger.

Tint is ceramic and 30% on the fronts, 50% on the backs over the factory tinted glass.
They look great!

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
I love the look of my truck now. I think these wheels pull everything together (body color, chrome).

The wheels are Fuel Warriors 20x9 with +1 offset. Tires are Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs 275/65/20. I have air suspension so I couldn’t do a lift/level. This setup clears without any trimming, even in aero mode, but it is very close. I’m not sure it would clear with anything much bigger.

Tint is ceramic and 30% on the fronts, 50% on the backs over the factory tinted glass.
Damn your truck is nice! Good job with the wheels and tint, definitely looks good!

Users who are viewing this thread