5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Update For 12-Inch Uconnect System To Introduce Pandora Stations:

Stickerhead

Reaction score
I was told Q4 this year. Well it is here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DakotaRam

Reaction score
FCA, Uconnect, and SiriusXM guardian must be waiting for New Years Eve for this so called 4th quarter update. Any contact to them has been zero back regarding their update.

Lungs414

Reaction score
I got an email today regarding Uconnect update on my '20. I am in no rush to get it until I feel more confidant its an improvement. I really haven't had any issues and don't want any. I also usually wait to do iPhone updates also.
At FCA US LLC, customer satisfaction and product excellence are our priorities. Your vehicle requires a Uconnect software update. The update is required to ensure that the Uconnect app remote functions continue to work properly for your connected vehicle. If the update is not completed, it may result in a temporary loss of remote functions.​
Please contact your preferred RAM dealership and schedule an appointment. When scheduling the appointment please reference the Uconnect® software update (RRT 19-094). If you have any questions, contact Uconnect Customer Care at 1-877-855-8400.

DakotaRam

Reaction score
New Update For 12-Inch Uconnect System To Introduce Pandora Stations:
Rolling Out In October For 2020 Models, 2019 Models Will Get Update As Well...

RM020_013MM8d7re69hqsi5hfh9innqa5as3g.jpg

Could you update us with a review on this long awaited for 4th quarter update the was advertised back in September. Much appreciated, thank you..

Tjd

Reaction score
Anyone heard If any revised timeline for rollout ?

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have been checking the uconnect update site daily. I could care less about Pandora at this point, I just want the overall system to become reliable without the constant glitches.

CLZplusJr

Reaction score
Probably when the next "new" Rams come out..

The sad part is I truly believe that this would be the real date. After dealing with their customer service and how they handled my situation. It is absolutely mind boggling how they put this system into market.

Amazing93

Reaction score
Dealer told me on it was supposed to be out already. They have not heard when it will be out. I had to bring my truck in because I was getting a blue screen saying backup system not available, and my radio no matter what source I chose was skipping like a scratched CD. They said I need a new backup camera they're installing it tomorrow. Said I need a uconnect update too but it's late rolling out.

Tjd

Reaction score
I hope soon, the satellite channels are unusable. Just horrible sound quality. the streaming channels have great sound but would prefer to have pandora create a playlists

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think we should hold our breath. If the dealers are clueless about it that doesn't sound promising. You'd think they would know well a head of time.

ScottXX

Reaction score
Is it possible for an update to occur without any user interaction? Two weeks ago my screen started to display the 5 chasing balls "0. 0 0. 0 0" blinking sequentially for about 30 seconds, like a reboot. It's been rock solid and glitch free ever since. (But no pandora).

2019 Limited

DakotaRam

Reaction score
Is it possible for an update to occur without any user interaction? Two weeks ago my screen started to display the 5 chasing balls "0. 0 0. 0 0" blinking sequentially for about 30 seconds, like a reboot. It's been rock solid and glitch free ever since. (But no pandora).

2019 Limited
The 5 “rolling” balls always shown on my screen when every it was last on the nav screen versus any other screen view when first starting up the vehicle. I believe you have to accept an update before it’ll happen. Not for sure though.

ScottXX

Reaction score
The 5 “rolling” balls always shown on my screen when every it was last on the nav screen versus any other screen view when first starting up the vehicle. I believe you have to accept an update before it’ll happen. Not for sure though.
Sorry, should have included in the original post. I’ve seen that too when I first start but this happened an hour into a drive. I didn’t think much about it (another glitch) but after a couple weeks I realized that it’s been glitch free, knock on wood.

EMS_Pilot_66

Reaction score
@ScottXX anyway you can take a screenshot of your software and application version? Just in case you don’t know how. Hold down the 2 outer soft buttons at the bottom of the screen and then a hidden screen will come up. I think it’s under dealer services for all the info. Should look like this.

Attachments

• 57708436-044A-439A-9473-09DE6479D9F1.jpeg
    57708436-044A-439A-9473-09DE6479D9F1.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 55

Users who are viewing this thread