5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new tuning option for 21s

U

User_63152

I just got my truck back today. The numbers are 335 stock and 350ish tq and after was 377 hp wheel peak with a more flat curve before it, and tq to 409 tq. Also had a Trans tune with. Shifts like a hellcat in A way, LIGHTING FAST. Forgot to add they increased their shift points and top speed.
Price? Was it $699?

Ryan984

Reaction score
sorry, forgot to add that!! I have a borla ATAK and an s&B intake. This was done in house on the Dyno. I paid 1,546 OTD for the equipment and labor. Most likely im going to put the 6.4 intake and injectors on it this summer. Trying to go for 400wheel. But its a good start. Don’t know if they support E torque, id email them. To some it might be a little much. But id rather have reliable power than a lot of unknown power.

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
sorry, forgot to add that!! I have a borla ATAK and an s&B intake. This was done in house on the Dyno. I paid 1,546 OTD for the equipment and labor. Most likely im going to put the 6.4 intake and injectors on it this summer. Trying to go for 400wheel. But its a good start. Don’t know if they support E torque, id email them. To some it might be a little much. But id rather have reliable power than a lot of unknown power.
Equipment being a new PCM? or is something else involved in what they do?

Ryan984

Reaction score
Equipment being a new PCM? or is something else involved in what they do?
I know my parts guy at my local dealer. He was able to hook me up With a second PCM, and pair it to my truck. So now i have a modified PCM and a stock PCM for insurance

blue_by_you

Reaction score
so $1,546 was the exhaust+intake+tune?
Livernois say anything about whether the exhaust/intake contributed much or if it was all in the tune?

Ryan984

Reaction score
so $1,546 was the exhaust+intake+tune?
Livernois say anything about whether the exhaust/intake contributed much or if it was all in the tune?
1,546 for the tuning and Dyon services and install. I had the exhaust and intake on there previous to them working on it. Also no, they didn’t tell me how much it actually contributed.

U

User_63152

1,546 for the tuning and Dyon services and install. I had the exhaust and intake on there previous to them working on it. Also no, they didn’t tell me how much it actually contributed.
That's a lotta nuts!!!

Users who are viewing this thread