5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new tuning option for 21s

Joshua022

Reaction score
I just spoke with Dave at livernois motorsports and he said they now have the capability to tune the 21 trucks. Really hoping DIablo gets their stuff together soon because I have an i3 platinum I can unlock and use if they are able to write the tunes for it, but I am impatient and may go with a livernois tune for now.

Joshua022

Reaction score
Any other details on this?
No just wanted to let anyone know if your interested to reach out and talk to Dave, they are the first I've seen that claim to be able to. Other than HP tuners but you gotta get your PCM un-encrypted for that.

Maddoggin

Reaction score
I just spoke with Dave at livernois motorsports and he said they now have the capability to tune the 21 trucks. Really hoping DIablo gets their stuff together soon because I have an i3 platinum I can unlock and use if they are able to write the tunes for it, but I am impatient and may go with a livernois tune for now.
I have a 2019, livernois has a video on YouTube tuning the 2019. Just wondering if anyone has used livernois before. Can they be trusted?

U

User_63152

I am curious as well. I just sent an email to them inquiring about the 5th Gen Rams. I have a 2021 that could use a little boost. ;)

U

User_63152

I got an email back from Dave. He said that their tune works on the 2021. I might look into it more, since I live in Michigan. Their place isn't that far away from me.

wiuretto

Reaction score
I used livernois on a ford rs. Their Tunes always seem to expel more power than anyone else’s and I would highly recommend if they made a tune for the E torque I would’ve bought it already

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 2019, livernois has a video on YouTube tuning the 2019. Just wondering if anyone has used livernois before. Can they be trusted?
Livernois are f’in incredible. They’re who I looked up to when learning to tune, and even fielded my dumb questions back in 2008 with no incentive to them. I trust them 100%. (I know that doesn’t mean much since I’m a random guy on the internet). I’ll probably get a tune from them just to support them.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Livernois being in Dearborn Heights and their partnership with Ford, GM and Chrysler gives them access to a bunch of stuff most tuners don’t have. You can trust their tunes.

Ryan984

Reaction score
This is an older forum, but im actually having them dyno and tune my truck in this coming March. Ill be sure to post videos and photos with what they do and how much is really worth it. But i will say, they answered a lot of dumb questions I asked, lol.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Livernois is generally good, there were a couple Trackhawk guys that issues but that's all I've really heard.

MagicalFlorist

Reaction score
I just traded my 2019 Ford Edge ST for a 2022 Ram 1500 DT Bighorn 5.7l. I had the Livernois tuner and it was BAM! amazing with my Edge. Now I have the tuner still, but want to trade it for something for my Ram.

Ryan984

Reaction score
!update! Truck is getting tuned right now, what ever rumors you heard about Livernois, about lack of communicatio, or bad customer service, THEY ARE NOT TRUE. Livernois was very professional and very communicative with me. They are putting it on the dyno and giving it a new tune!

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
!update! Truck is getting tuned right now, what ever rumors you heard about Livernois, about lack of communicatio, or bad customer service, THEY ARE NOT TRUE. Livernois was very professional and very communicative with me. They are putting it on the dyno and giving it a new tune!
Are you in MI? If so, that seemed to help. It was those that were remote and couldn't visit in person where the issues started. Regardless, glad she's getting tuned and looking forward to the results.

Ryan984

Reaction score
Are you in MI? If so, that seemed to help. It was those that were remote and couldn't visit in person where the issues started. Regardless, glad she's getting tuned and looking forward to the results.
I am Located in Michigan. Actually, i live about 20 minutes from the place. Also, sorry if i mis understood the post. I though people were asking how good their tuners are. lastly, thank you!

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score

So how much HP/TQ did you actually gain?

Ryan984

Reaction score
I just got my truck back today. The numbers are 335 stock and 350ish tq and after was 377 hp wheel peak with a more flat curve before it, and tq to 409 tq. Also had a Trans tune with. Shifts like a hellcat in A way, LIGHTING FAST. Forgot to add they increased their shift points and top speed.

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nice numbers... what are they charging? and is this only done in house?

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just got my truck back today. The numbers are 335 stock and 350ish tq and after was 377 hp wheel peak with a more flat curve before it, and tq to 409 tq. Also had a Trans tune with. Shifts like a hellcat in A way, LIGHTING FAST. Forgot to add they increased their shift points and top speed.
Any supporting bolt-on mods or is that a bone stock truck with tune?

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Didn't see any mods listed, is this just a tune? MI as well. $? Etorque?

Users who are viewing this thread