5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Truck Order

Beryl

Reaction score
Ordered new truck through local dealer on 8/07/21 talked to my salesman today and said my truck was in paint ordered a Tradesman with about 4 packages and Cummins motor and is being built faster than higher dollar builds

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What?? That’s not physically possible…11 days from order to build. I know this isn’t a DT model, but still…
You either “ordered” a truck that was already in line for production, or your dealer is lying to you. Do you have a printout showing the status?

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ordered new truck through local dealer on 8/07/21 talked to my salesman today and said my truck was in paint ordered a Tradesman with about 4 packages and Cummins motor and is being built faster than higher dollar builds
Welcome to the forum and congratulations !

stembridge

Reaction score
What?? That’s not physically possible…11 days from order to build. I know this isn’t a DT model, but still…
You either “ordered” a truck that was already in line for production, or your dealer is lying to you. Do you have a printout showing the status?
FWIW, mine was only 14 days from order to build sheet…

es

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online