5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Truck on Monday!

Nickv

Reaction score
Flying to Spokane on Monday from Oakland to pick up new Big Horn 1500 from Dave Smith Motors in Kellogg. Letting go of my 99 Ford F250 7.3 after 15 years as a spare vehicle. Loved the Ford Truck Enthusiast forum and learned so much and made many repairs and fixes and add ons. Hopefully, won't need many repairs with new truck on this forum but look forward to ideas and add ons. Eventually, I'll look into a short lift, wheels and tires. First thing will be adding a step up bar (any recommendations?). I opted for the standard bed length...heck 9" more can't be that bad eh? Will fit motorcycles a little better. Has the Equipment Level B package with basic trim. Look forward to being a part of this forum. Thanks!

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
Awesome man! congrats and welcome. lot of information on here, nice people, pissy people, a**holes, smart a***es, and some great people as well. My recommendation is just please make sure you look up your questions before posting as again theres lots of good info and recommendations on here. dont be the guy asking "what oil do you run" or "what tires can i fit with no lift/level".

Users who are viewing this thread