5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New truck Insight appreciated

ccf2mb

Reaction score
So I've been looking at every thread I can find leveling kits/tire sizes and I believe I am more confused now than when I started.

So to start with, here is what I am working with:
20220716_075025.jpg

2022 Laramie Night Edition. I don't dislike the wheels that are on it, however, I prefer the 20s the the tire options.

Plan on doing the RC 2.5" strut leveling kit. Considering buying 20s with a 0 offset and wanting to go up in tire diameter. I think the tires on it now look to small and don't fill up the wheel well. Decided on Ridge Grapplers, as I have ran Nittos on all my trucks and love them.

Any insight is greatly appreciated as I try to figure this out.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have the same truck and I couldn't agree more about the tiny stock tires. I was considering keeping the stock wheels and adding spacers, but I just don't like 33" tires on 22" wheels. There's just not enough sidewall. I like Ridge Grapplers too, especially since they make a 305/55x20 in an XL. They ride better than a LT tire and don't put a big dent in your MPG's.

Users who are viewing this thread