5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Truck-ACC, regular Cruise, E-Brake and FCW not working

2019Limited4x4

Reaction score
Hi All,
New member, however not new to Rams (12th Ram 1500).

350 miles on a new 19 Limited 4x4. Warning lights and non functional for the 4 items stated. Been at dealer 2 days, Star case opened now but this far no idea for why it’s doing what it is.

Anyone else experience exact same issues? I find it odd that e brake is also part of this as it would seem unrelated to me.

2019Limited4x4

Reaction score
Anyone have a similar issue?

I just stopped at dealership. Still going back and forth with engineering on Star case.

Interesting note: Chrysler engineering contacted the dealership after seeing the codes when I dropped it off for the issue, unprompted by the dealer. Looks like they are monitoring issues from afar and lucky for me, I’m a guinea pig......

Should of kept our 16 Longhorn with ZERO problems.

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The terminals used by all modern dealer tech's are cloud connected, so yeah, instant visibility worldwide for whoever needs to see.

Not only can engineering and management at HQ see, but other tech's should also be able to see if the problem was reported elsewhere.

Good luck.

Dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Just curious how this ended up. I had mine in the shop to do some stuff and asked them to look into the lane sense because it didn't work as well (detecting the lines) after the lift. Somewhere in the process ACC and FCW ended up not working at all. It took them a month and a half to get the part in (DASM I believe) and it is now fixed. Lanesense still not working very well.

Users who are viewing this thread