5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New toy

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Additional reverse lights, LEDS for the CHMSL aka 3rd brake light for the reverse.

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
For black diamond crystal pearl - ceramic coating or paint protection film and an an arsenal of high quality detailing supplies used in the proper way.

Last edited:

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Things I have found useful and added: mud flaps, step rails, the bed utility group slide rails, seat covers, bed top, and probably a few things I am forgetting.

Yangster

Reaction score
adds at least 30hp and improves mpg by 20%. :ROFLMAO:
Yep, the additional power is staggering! The looks and feel are well worth the $75. My friend is a dealer in St. Louis and we have the same truck, only his is a 4X4 and a dealer demo. He saw my shift knob and promptly ordered one for his truck also!

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It’s a shame the factory B/U bulbs can’t be upgraded like with the 4th gens. I’m not to keen on hanging lights off the rear bumper personally.
I used the small ones in the "Frugal" thread, and I put them at the bottom of the tow chain attachments on the hitch. They've been on there over a year, didn't take long to wire up, and they don't throw light back at people if I'm in a parking lot.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Install LED bed lights. The stock in bed "lighting" is freaking useless.

If you camp, it's a must.
Yeah I did this too. There's a kit on Amazon that's a little more expensive than just buying an LED strip, but it's pretty much plug and play once you connect to power and ground.

Users who are viewing this thread