5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to us! 2022 Limited

naterizzle

Reaction score
Hey all! Been poking around the forum here and there while doing some research on these trucks. Picked up our new to us rig this past Saturday, certified pre-owned Diamond Black 2022 RAM Limited Night Edition 5.7L eTorque with air suspension! Already put over 500 miles on it bring it home and cruising around here (now past 30k miles total) and I'm absolutely loving it! Have a very short upgrade shopping list, in this order:
  1. Tint front 2 windows to match rears
  2. Weathertech HP floor liners
  3. Borla exhaust - Touring or maybe S-Type
  4. Toyo AT tires (thinking 295/50R22 with stock suspension) once the Pirelli Verde all seasons are done
Beyond that, this truck is perfect to me and feels like it's going to be an amazing daily driver and family vehicle! We currently also have a 2015 Jeep SRT with almost 80k miles that will now be the garage queen to keep mileage from stacking up. Also have a 2012 MB Sprinter camper van conversion that is currently up for sale. The truck will fill the void when the van is eventually gone, as we sometimes also use the van for hauling furniture, motorcycles, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_7163.jpg
    IMG_7163.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 60

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Skip the Weathertech floor mats.
Husky is 500% better HUL-54608 - Husky Liners X-act Floor Mats
They don't stain and fit better (I have had weathertechs in all my past vehicles)
Got them for $125 also.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats and nice rig.

I would suggest looking at the corsa catback exhaust.

I can’t lie I’m jealous both your “accent lights” on the headlight work. (Failure for them is very common.)

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They don't stain and fit better (I have had weathertechs in all my past vehicles)
Got them for $125 also.
The Ram OEM floor liners are top notch for this truck as well. OEM has come a long way to compete with WeatherTech and Husky....and they can be had for about the same price on Amazon/eBay.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
The Ram OEM floor liners are top notch for this truck as well. OEM has come a long way to compete with WeatherTech and Husky....and they can be had for about the same price on Amazon/eBay.
I didn't like my Limited mats as they were half cloth half plastic. I sold them for $550 though and got the Husky for $125 so made money on it.

The regular non-limited mats look pretty good coverage wise.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I didn't like my Limited mats as they were half cloth half plastic. I sold them for $550 though and got the Husky for $125 so made money on it.

The regular non-limited mats look pretty good coverage wise.

The limited vs regular Ram heavy duty mats aren't even in the same realm. I took my limited mats out on day one and put these in.
4a99eb94d6c3d02730460cd2959efd70.jpg

naterizzle

Reaction score
Ours came with the OEM limited rubber mats, but only one carpet insert lol but I think something with more coverage might be good long term

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ours came with the OEM limited rubber mats, but only one carpet insert lol but I think something with more coverage might be good long term
The OEM floor liners I speak of are NOT the limited rubber mats... the limited mats are junk.

You'll need to verify these fit your truck, there are a few different versions.

Catalin

Reaction score
Got them for $125 also.

Can we get a link for the Husky’s please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

naterizzle

Reaction score
Congrats and nice rig.

I would suggest looking at the corsa catback exhaust.

I can’t lie I’m jealous both your “accent lights” on the headlight work. (Failure for them is very common.)
I have the Borla S-Type on my Jeep SRT and have been really happy with it, so I was planning to stick with Borla - just can't decide between Touring or S-Type for the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread