5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new to this site

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm new to this site and just upgraded from a 2011 Laramie to my new 2019 Limited
That's quite the upgrade. Now let us know how you like it, how the mpg's are since you have the 3.21's and any other pertinent info - does it have an extended warranty/do you care... That sort of thing.

RambleOn

Reaction score
welcome, I am new here as well and I'm interested to here about the mpgs on the 3.21

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats.

My dad has a Limited and I see why it won Motor Trend's luxury car of the year...very swanky!

jljbtm

Reaction score
Thanks for the Welcomes!
Everyday I drive it I find out about a new button/something else. Like the window sticker says it has a 27 gallon tank but when i filled it up it took 32 gallons.
I found a plug under the hood thats for some kind of heater. I havent got the Nav to work yet or the Android Auto? is there a subscription for these? I was able to type in my "home address" and several others like my kids address into the Navigator and then it worked but adding a random address either typing or by voice it will say "searching " then "cancelled" ?? Cant wait to find a new button tomorrow. Jack

jljbtm

Reaction score
Oh, another thing I found the other night was that the headlights turn into the curve in the road, i was very surprised to realize this and it was very cool also.

Users who are viewing this thread