5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to this fantastic site

Tedscanoe

Reaction score
I'm on my 4th Ram over the years. Moved up to the gen5 in December last year. Absolutely none of my older non-oem add-ons fit this 5thgen. But man, what a vehicle! Just wanted to say thanks to all the members who've been so informative and helpful. I was about to buy a block heater until I saw the posting as to where it was and the cord length. The threads on the UConnect and Guardian saved the day -- make that a week. I was about to buy the inside filter and door (like has to be done with 4th gen) until reading another thread. Even found how to take the dash off for adding usb outlets so no long wires dangling all over the place. Can't say enough about the helpful team here. Many thanks. I'll be mostly reading rather than posting. :)

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! You can't go wrong with Delmonico Pearl Red.

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
....The threads on the UConnect and Guardian saved the day -- make that a week. ....

As the #1 complainer about the Sirius/Guardian switcheroo, i'm so glad to hear SOMEONE was able to not get "hoodwinked" into getting a radio WITHOUT features they wanted! Congrats on ur new truck!

(and 100% agree, this forum is the "best managed site" i've ever seen, and the members are truly the best : )

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Welcome to 5thGenRams forum and thanks for joining us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online