5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the Ram World

CatDaddy66

Reaction score
Good morning. I recently placed my order for a 2022 Ram 1500, should be here in about 3 to 4 months according to the dealer. Here are the details, 1500 Bighorn, 2wd, crew cab 6'4" bed. I went with Granite Crystal Metallic, Bighorn level 2, night edition, 3.92 rear end, blind spot/cross path detection, all weather floor mats and bed utility package. I am anxiously awaiting the email that says it's in production. I'll post updates as I get them

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Good morning. I recently placed my order for a 2022 Ram 1500, should be here in about 3 to 4 months according to the dealer. Here are the details, 1500 Bighorn, 2wd, crew cab 6'4" bed. I went with Granite Crystal Metallic, Bighorn level 2, night edition, 3.92 rear end, blind spot/cross path detection, all weather floor mats and bed utility package. I am anxiously awaiting the email that says it's in production. I'll post updates as I get them
welcome
now that you have an order put your vin here to get an update when the truck is built

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome! Sounds like a really nice truck

CatDaddy66

Reaction score
Welcome. Nice build for options and usability! What do you plan on using the truck for?
Going to be my daily driver, eventually want to do a lift and run 35's, doing that research now. I'm replacing a 2003 Ford Ranger with 263k+

eerattler

Reaction score
Thank you, now the waiting game. I registered my VIN and just waiting for updates on build progress.
I waited so long I almost forgot I ordered a truck! I hope your truck is built correctly and quickly!

CatDaddy66

Reaction score
So as of tonight, tracking on the Ram website says vehicle is built. I received my build sheet this past week, at that time estimated delivery date was 7/7/22. Waiting to view my window sticker and see if delivery date has changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/