5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the RAM club

muddernutter

Reaction score
My last truck was a 92 F350 7.3L. Loved that thing! Then I went on to a lifted Cherokee to do the Jeep thing for awhile. Driving that on the highway to go riding was pretty annoying, so I went to a 2011 Subaru Outback 3.6R. Loading that up with enough camping and riding gear for two got pretty old.... now I'm back in the truck world, and staying there! Haha.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Oh wow my neighbor picked up a 3.6R Limited and put a lift on it. He’s using it for camping with his two boys.

muddernutter

Reaction score
Oh wow my neighbor picked up a 3.6R Limited and put a lift on it. He’s using it for camping with his two boys.

Haha, I mean it’s a great car for camping. It’s just annoying packing up wet gear and shoving it in a car. Plus, the mountain biking equipment really adds a decent amount of weight to the vehicle. The engine always did fine, but you could definitely feel the weight when turning and braking. The truck is going to make all of that a lot easier. Plus... I want a boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ppowell1983

Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck. I love Delmonico Red

muddernutter

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I couldn’t resist it in that red, haha.

About to roll 200 miles! Getting the bed line-x’d tomorrow.

Is my only option for rock sliders that fit the quad cab going the custom route?

Looking for something like they have for the power wagon:

f1dc234ded15c886bf52aedafed8b5b4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread