5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the Group

Blizzak454

Reaction score
Howdy, new to the world of truck ownership. Just picked up a new-to-me 2019 1500 Limited in Maximum Steel. I've already been lurking in the forum trying to learn some things and now that I'm an official owner, its time to come out of the shadows. I plan on using the search function heavily as I assume every question that can be asked has already been asked :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. See you in the threads!

UPDATE: pict added for proof of life :LOL:

Attachments

• 20240507_192417.jpg
    20240507_192417.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
FYI the search feature sucks. Best way is to use Google and do this if the normal search is coming up with nothing good.

whatYouAreSearching site:5thgenrams.com

Blackdog.Tx

Reaction score
Welcome to truck ownership. RAM is a great truck. Nothing rides like a RAM.... highway, hauling, towing, and off road.

Attachments

• DSCN9912.JPG
    DSCN9912.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

mzflorida

Reaction score
Howdy, new to the world of truck ownership. Just picked up a new-to-me 2019 1500 Limited in Maximum Steel. I've already been lurking in the forum trying to learn some things and now that I'm an official owner, its time to come out of the shadows. I plan on using the search function heavily as I assume every question that can be asked has already been asked :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. See you in the threads!

UPDATE: pict added for proof of life :LOL:
Congratulations on the new truck! Two weeks into ownership here and it is addictive to drive the thing.

Attachments

• IMG_0138.JPG
    IMG_0138.JPG
    208.4 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread