5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the forum

tkee

Reaction score
Wanting to introduce myself and show my 2020 ram 1500 Laramie Sport that I have owned since new. I have since converted it to a night edition as that was my original intention was to buy a big horn night edition. Have added TRX side steps TOYO AT3's, Uconnect 5, resonator delete, and a readylift level kit. I love this truck and will be keeping it for a long time. I have pictures below from when I picked it up vs now.

Attachments

• IMG_9003.jpg
    IMG_9003.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6036.jpg
    IMG_6036.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 19

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you delete your muffler as well? Or only the resonators? I deleted my muffler but kept the resonators and it’s nice on cold start and really comes alive when you get on the skinny pedal. But sometimes if like a little more so I’m entertaining the idea of deleting the resonators as well.

tkee

Reaction score
Did you delete your muffler as well? Or only the resonators? I deleted my muffler but kept the resonators and it’s nice on cold start and really comes alive when you get on the skinny pedal. But sometimes if like a little more so I’m entertaining the idea of deleting the resonators as well.
Just the resonators. If you get rid of everything it is probably gonna be more raspy since the resonators usually tone that down from what I have experienced. My truck sounds more dirty at idle and mid range but doesnt get loud loud when flooring it.

Pgathomas

Reaction score
Just the resonators. If you get rid of everything it is probably gonna be more raspy since the resonators usually tone that down from what I have experienced. My truck sounds more dirty at idle and mid range but doesnt get loud loud when flooring it.
Is there any drone with them removed? Also, do you have the resonator upstream from the muffler? I have 3….thanks

tkee

Reaction score
Is there any drone with them removed? Also, do you have the resonator upstream from the muffler? I have 3….thanks

Just the back 2 resonators. No drone. Just quite a bit louder at around 3100 rpms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pgathomas

Reaction score
Just the back 2 resonators. No drone. Just quite a bit louder at around 3100 rpms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks… just came from a 3500 mega cab that was straight pipe….I definitely have had my fill of drone…

If you have a cold start vid or warm shoot it to me, would love to hear it… Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread