5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the forum from central Illinois

silverfox

Reaction score
I have been watching this forum for some time and decided to purchase a 2019 Ram Bighorn in early January. I purchased new Rams each year since 2014. Totally love this new body style. All the previous Rams I have owned have been 4x4 crewcabs including the 2019. I have learned a lot of information here and hopefully I can add information I have learned from these marvelous trucks. I had the truck leveled and had Falken wildpeak AT 285 55 20 installed before it left the dealership. 1800 miles on the truck and 2 recalls later and no problems yet except poor fuel mileage which I really don't care about because it is a truck.

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Welcome to 5thGenRams forum and thanks for joining us!

George Bednar

Reaction score
I have been watching this forum for some time and decided to purchase a 2019 Ram Bighorn in early January. I purchased new Rams each year since 2014. Totally love this new body style. All the previous Rams I have owned have been 4x4 crewcabs including the 2019. I have learned a lot of information here and hopefully I can add information I have learned from these marvelous trucks. I had the truck leveled and had Falken wildpeak AT 285 55 20 installed before it left the dealership. 1800 miles on the truck and 2 recalls later and no problems yet except poor fuel mileage which I really don't care about because it is a truck.
From another Central Illinoisan welcome to the forum. I have a 5th Gen Limited.

Users who are viewing this thread