5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the forum 2019 Rebel

1stTruck

Reaction score
Has anyone had any issues with there volume control not working with the dial or back of the steering wheel or the radio still playing after you turn it off?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Has anyone had any issues with there volume control not working with the dial or back of the steering wheel or the radio still playing after you turn it off?

Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
RamCares

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum . I haven’t had any problems with any of my Rams that your mentioning .

Amerinamese

Reaction score
The radio will continue to play after turning off the ignition for a minute or so or until you open a door. I haven't had any issue with the volume though. I've not tried adjusting the volume after the ignition is off and the radio is still playing though.

Users who are viewing this thread