5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the Family. 1st RAM purchase and loving it.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm from Dallas and have purchased my first RAM ever. A 2020 Ram 1500 Limited. Full description below in my signature. But here's a couple of quick pictures.
Have a great weekend and I look forward to learning more and helping where I can.

View attachment 41272 View attachment 41273
Dang but thats a nice truck with great mods. Care to trade, well wait, the wife doesn’t want black... oh well, guess you’ll have to keep it!

Please do let us know about what you are enjoying and maybe check on the reported issues the 19’ owners have, especially the AC temps running too warm on the left side. Look it up on threads.

Again congrats!

Bearman95

Reaction score
Just for the record my 2020 Laramie sport does not have any air conditioner problems! I live in Fort Worth Texas and believe me it gets hot here. I believe his is a 2020 So they may have fixed it.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new Limited. I agree, that is a nice looking truck! (y)

Pepper

Reaction score
Just for the record my 2020 Laramie sport does not have any air conditioner problems! I live in Fort Worth Texas and believe me it gets hot here. I believe his is a 2020 So they may have fixed it.
My truck has noooo problems with the AC. I have to turn it dow it's so friggin cold

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well thats great, maybe us poor slobs with 19’s can get a TSB or something...

O

Obrracing

Congrats! Nice looking truck...I am scared of dark colors...just picked up a 2500 Granite Crystal and that color is scarying me, but damn it looks good when clean.

Users who are viewing this thread