5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to site from Cincinnati

Beavershu

Reaction score
Hello everyone, how’s everybody doing today? My name is Brian and I recently traded in my 2016 Ram 2500 Laramie Night edition for a 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie Night edition. i’ve had it for about a month and a half and have done some modifications to make the ride more enjoyable. I’m not looking to heavily modify the truck, as I use it for work and I need to keep it somewhat professional in appearance. These are the following things I’ve done so far.
-Pedal Commander
-Borla Touring cat-back exhaust with 5” black tips

as many of you, I am not happy with my stock tires on the 22 inch rims, so I’m looking to upgrade to a beefier tire with little road noise and decent in the rain. Not looking for straight AT tires, but something with good road traction and aggressive looking sidewall. Any suggestions?

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome! Search the threads, you find a number of tire "recommendations". I have the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4s that I put on my truck for the Winter months, great in rain and snow. Which tires are currently on your 22s?

Beavershu

Reaction score
Welcome! Search the threads, you find a number of tire "recommendations". I have the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4s that I put on my truck for the Winter months, great in rain and snow. Which tires are currently on your 22s?
I currently have the stock Goodyear Eagle Touring. I had Cooper Discovery ATS XLT on my last two trucks, but they aren’t available in the 22”.

Users who are viewing this thread