5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Rams, where to find a massive wheel/offset/tire/lift pic thread?

suli

Reaction score
Hey guys, finally moving from my Silverado to a Ram soon after such a good experience with my Duragno, but I think I'm missing a forums post somewhere or maybe the 5th gens don't have it yet.
The old Silverado forums, we had a massive picture thread that was stickied of every truck and it's tires, rims, etc.

We laid out the guidelines for every poster to help everyone figure out wheels, tires, lifts, etc:
- Year and model trim (so for us, Rebel, Limited, Tradesman, etc)
- At least two pictures to show:
-- One with the obligatory side view
-- One with a front corner only to see how far that tire and wheel combo actually pushed out (if at all) past the fender or flares.
- Rim spec (make, model, size, offset (and backspace if known)
- Tire spec (make, model, size)
- Lift (or lowered) setup like made, size, etc
- Other comments like "slight rubbing, heated the fender well and it's good" or "sweet jeebus, just won't fit" etc.

Am I missing it here or on another site at all?

Thanks!

DeDax

Reaction score
There are a couple different threads in the various sub forums. Just have to look. Not as comprehensive as some other I've been a part of, but there nonetheless.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Use custom offsets gallery. They have a lot of trucks on there that will give you an idea of what you're looking for.

MarkB67

Reaction score
Hey guys, finally moving from my Silverado to a Ram soon after such a good experience with my Duragno, but I think I'm missing a forums post somewhere or maybe the 5th gens don't have it yet.
The old Silverado forums, we had a massive picture thread that was stickied of every truck and it's tires, rims, etc.

We laid out the guidelines for every poster to help everyone figure out wheels, tires, lifts, etc:
-- One with a front corner only to see how far that tire and wheel combo actually pushed out (if at all) past the fender or flares.
- Other comments like "slight rubbing, heated the fender well and it's good" or "sweet jeebus, just won't fit" etc.

Thanks!
19 BIGHORN 5.7 35-12.50-20 Thunderer ATr no rubbing whatsoever, lifted 2.2 front 1-1/2” rear

Attachments

• 3B2D843E-B61C-46E2-AD43-3ACA9390BD0D.jpeg
    3B2D843E-B61C-46E2-AD43-3ACA9390BD0D.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 60

Makenlegs

Reaction score

Thanks!
4-play wheels and custom offsets

Users who are viewing this thread