5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to RAM

Rock32

Reaction score
Hello. I've been scouring the forums for a while and doing a lot of research. Today, I pulled the trigger and traded my 2017 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition for my first RAM ever. I found a certified preowned 2019 Ram Limited with only 1.3k miles. Patriot blue with indigo/frost leather interior. Initial thoughts...this is an amazing truck, loaded with features. Came with a Weathertech hood guard and aftermarket soft tonneau cover. First additions will be some good splash guards.

Hoping for a great ownership experience, with my first "real" truck.

Attachments

• 20200131_195236.jpg
    20200131_195236.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 31

derp

Reaction score
Good luck. Given your low mileage I would definitely encourage you to scrub the warranty/tsb/repairs section to get the jump on any gremlins that you hopefully will never meet.

it also helps to get a head start on the "has anyone else had X" threads.

derp

Reaction score
Also, Check out the Alfaobd thread. Theres a lot of super cool stuff you can pull off the truck's telemetry and push to enable features you add after sale like....

well you have a limited. you have all the features.

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
Hello. I've been scouring the forums for a while and doing a lot of research. Today, I pulled the trigger and traded my 2017 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition for my first RAM ever. I found a certified preowned 2019 Ram Limited with only 1.3k miles. Patriot blue with indigo/frost leather interior. Initial thoughts...this is an amazing truck, loaded with features. Came with a Weathertech hood guard and aftermarket soft tonneau cover. First additions will be some good splash guards.

Hoping for a great ownership experience, with my first "real" truck.
Congrats on your new truck, and welcome to RAM

derp

Reaction score
Congrats on your new truck, and welcome to RAM
I just did a family road trip all day yesterday in mine. This used to leave me wrecked the next day from sitting in an uncomfortable seat all day.

In my truck yesterday, smooth ride all the way. doday I am up and at it, thanking the heated 9 million way adjustable seat memory and heated steering wheel.
I bought my truck on the comfort recommendation as being the closest to a land yacht that could be had in modern cars. Did not disappoint there.

Users who are viewing this thread