5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Ram

andyc16

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just purchased a 2019 Rebel. I am 100% new to RAM and I have always been a Chevy guy. There were 2 things i always told my wife I would never do and that is 1. buy a new truck and 2. buy a chrysler product. Well here I am lol I have made a liar out of myself so I really hope I get good use and enjoyment out of this truck. Mainly purchased to tow our 30' toy hauler on the weekends to motocross races as my 08 Silverado was just no longer up to the task. So far we have about 300 miles on it and I am liking it quite well. I will be towing 8-9k regularly with it so I hope it is up to the task.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1560903272099.jpg
    FB_IMG_1560903272099.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 8
  • FB_IMG_1560903266844.jpg
    FB_IMG_1560903266844.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 8

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Welcome aboard andyyc16!!!!

Don't look at it as lying to yourself. That is what you believed for whatever reasons all those years and your values may have had validity. Times change as does products/vehicles etc...

Accepting some changes in life can be a good thing as long as the changes meet your values at this stage in life!!!

I want BMW to make a dang TRUCK!!! This new RAM is the closest I am getting until they do. Once they finally do it, well RAM has set the standard for me and them to beat.

andyc16

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. So far I have gotten the windows tinted and have some nerf bars that should be showing up tomorrow. Considering airlift in coil bags but I want to get my equal-i-zer set up correctly first as it is set up for my silverado currently. Then i will make a determination on if i need bags or not but most likely im thinking i will.

Users who are viewing this thread