5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Ram - Info about rear Calipers ????? RHD conversions... Introduction!

On_Boooost

Reaction score
Hi,
New to RAM - and this forum although very active on a few others.

Coming from a 2019 LOADED F-150 - but based in Australia.
This was my 5th F-Truck - but the RAM being factory RHD and hopefully with better after Sales Service is what swayed me - the last truck is nice - but - i never really bonded with it (had a very poor sales AND after sales experience)- remember - these are converted to RHD in Australia = so lots of cowboys......

Ordered a few months ago - 2022 Limited - which as far as I can tell - is also equipped with what you call the "Night Edition"

I have already ordered a few bits for it (Light Bar, Lowering links etc) but would like to put the MGP Caliper covers on to dress it up a little.

When ordering - they are asking about 2 different types of rear calipers - but as I dont have the truck yet (its built + shipped - on its way to Australia - in for re-manufacture early Jan 2022) i cant just look.....

I have a VIN # - is anone able to tell me (or know) which calipers i should order?

thanks in advance,
SImon

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi,
New to RAM - and this forum although very active on a few others.

Coming from a 2019 LOADED F-150 - but based in Australia.
This was my 5th F-Truck - but the RAM being factory RHD and hopefully with better after Sales Service is what swayed me - the last truck is nice - but - i never really bonded with it (had a very poor sales AND after sales experience)- remember - these are converted to RHD in Australia = so lots of cowboys......

Ordered a few months ago - 2022 Limited - which as far as I can tell - is also equipped with what you call the "Night Edition"

I have already ordered a few bits for it (Light Bar, Lowering links etc) but would like to put the MGP Caliper covers on to dress it up a little.

When ordering - they are asking about 2 different types of rear calipers - but as I dont have the truck yet (its built + shipped - on its way to Australia - in for re-manufacture early Jan 2022) i cant just look.....

I have a VIN # - is anone able to tell me (or know) which calipers i should order?

thanks in advance,
SImon
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new truck . I'm pretty sure all the 5th gens use the same rear calipers ( same brakes ) the only difference would be the new design ( 5th gen ) or the classic ( 4th gen ) .

On_Boooost

Reaction score
Hi FOT,

Thanks for the welcome!
Yeah i thought so too - maybe if i found a dealer they could tell me ?

Check this link out -t hat asks me which caliper i have:

mgpcalipers.com

The Aussie dealers arent going to be much help......

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 9.49.28 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 9.49.28 pm.png
    780.7 KB · Views: 32

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
This is what comes up here . I’m not sure about there .

Attachments

• 9444C3E7-C77F-4BA4-89AA-760BD882B5DC.png
    9444C3E7-C77F-4BA4-89AA-760BD882B5DC.png
    372 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread