5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to RAM guy

NewRAMGuy

Reaction score
I have been a GM guy forever and was getting ready to purchase a new 2019 Silverado but after seeing and driving the 2019 Ram Limited I was blown away how it is light years ahead of any GM product. Before making my final decision I also checked out the Fords and the RAM is still ahead of them. So on July 2 I ordered my 2019 RAM Limited, it was unloaded off the train on August 14 and now awaiting for transport to the dealer. I am excited to get the truck but after reading about the problems some people are having with some of them I just hope I have not made a mistake.

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have been a GM guy forever and was getting ready to purchase a new 2019 Silverado but after seeing and driving the 2019 Ram Limited I was blown away how it is light years ahead of any GM product. Before making my final decision I also checked out the Fords and the RAM is still ahead of them. So on July 2 I ordered my 2019 RAM Limited, it was unloaded off the train on August 14 and now awaiting for transport to the dealer. I am excited to get the truck but after reading about the problems some people are having with some of them I just hope I have not made a mistake.

Welcome to the brand. Don’t sweat the complaints. Most people who post to the internet about issues are highly outnumbered by people who don’t have issues.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the brand. Don’t sweat the complaints. Most people who post to the internet about issues are highly outnumbered by people who don’t have issues.
Agreed. Also it's natural for someone to be highly suspect of any small issues with a very expensive truck. These forums can sometimes lead to a "defect witch hunt". I like to think all vehicles have issues, it's what your dealer and FCA do to correct it. A bad dealer is worse than a bad truck.

Users who are viewing this thread