5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Ram - Central NY

PowerJrod

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well team, here it is. Got it last night and it is great. Ventilated seats are amazing!
View attachment 60497
First add-on is the Gator cover, which will be here this week. Ordering Lamin-x yellow fog covers also this week.
Very nice! Now I'm wishing I didn't get my white Ram with Chrome....that all white looks sooooo much nicer

RookieDDZ

Reaction score
Very nice! Now I'm wishing I didn't get my white Ram with Chrome....that all white looks sooooo much nicer
Thanks, I was originally looking for the standard dark grey or black. But this had all the options and white looks good on lots of cars these days. Glad I got it, it has a good amount of black accents.

RookieDDZ

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Great to hear and this seems to be a great place to talk and discuss all things with our trucks.

Jeff B

Reaction score
Gorgeous truck , especially like the body colored trim ! Your hood is cool too w those vents
Your going w the gator efx bed cover ?

RookieDDZ

Reaction score
Gorgeous truck , especially like the body colored trim ! Your hood is cool too w those vents
Your going w the gator efx bed cover ?
That is the sport hood. I agree, looks sharp
Yes, Gator EFX. It got great reviews and I'll need to quickly take it off in the winter to haul the sled. There are others that prop up, but I thought it might get in the way still.

Users who are viewing this thread