5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to me Ram

Truckguy

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have really enjoyed the site. This site helped me make the decision to buy a ram. This is my first vehicle since I was in high school. Been driving a 1999 Tacoma 2.7 pretunner fir 18 years. No power door locks/windows. Just purchased a 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7 non etorque black diamond color with black Interior off a 1 year lease held by the manager at the dealership. Truck has the Laramie level 2, advanced safety group, power running boards, panoramic sunroof,spray in liner, 12 inch Uconnect, trailer tow package, 20 inch factory wheels. So far really enjoying the truck. I am in United States.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome and I must say that I am impressed, 18 years with the same vehicle is WOW. Glad to have you on the forum, but based upon that track record why not another one ? :)

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome , I hope the new Laramie treats you as well as your Tacoma did !

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have really enjoyed the site. This site helped me make the decision to buy a ram. This is my first vehicle since I was in high school. Been driving a 1999 Tacoma 2.7 pretunner fir 18 years. No power door locks/windows. Just purchased a 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7 non etorque black diamond color with black Interior off a 1 year lease held by the manager at the dealership. Truck has the Laramie level 2, advanced safety group, power running boards, panoramic sunroof,spray in liner, 12 inch Uconnect, trailer tow package, 20 inch factory wheels. So far really enjoying the truck. I am in United States.
Congrats on the new truck. Definitely a step up over the Tacoma. Welcome to the forum

Dynamite

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum!!! Add some pics when u have time.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wow, vehicles are so much different now than they were 20 years ago. Welcome and enjoy your Laramie!

Truckguy

Reaction score
Welcome and I must say that I am impressed, 18 years with the same vehicle is WOW. Glad to have you on the forum, but based upon that track record why not another one ? :)
Actually my first look went to the tundra and I had been looking for a long time just seemed hard to pull the trigger with my Tacoma being so dependable. After the new ram body style cane out I liked it more than any other truck out at the moment. Also the interior of the Tundra just seems so dated and for once I was tired of being frugal.

Users who are viewing this thread