5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to me 2022 Ram Rebel

UncleLemon

Reaction score
Hello all! Just picked up a new to me 2022 Rebel with 20k miles on it. This is my first truck, heck my first non compact vehicle even and I’m excited to be here. I’m coming from a ND Miata and before that I had a NB Miata 😅 so needless to say it’s quite a jump for me.

I’ve been browsing the forums for the past week looking at possible future mods.

So far on the list:
Tint
Add BMS
Add Surround View
TRX/GT steering wheel swap (w/ or w/o working paddle shifters not sure if I fully comprehended what was need to get them to work)
Laramie/limited front seat swap (maybe back seat as well if someone smarter than me figures out getting the heated seats to work)

Not really looking for a lift or trying to throw 35s on ( at least for now ) but I do want to get some new wheels for just a tiny bit of poke and maybe a level kit.

From the posts I’ve read so far there a lot of knowledge here! Thanks for having me y’all.
Here are a couple of shots of my new baby.

Attachments

• IMG_6672.jpeg
    IMG_6672.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6667.jpeg
    IMG_6667.jpeg
    210.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6668.jpeg
    IMG_6668.jpeg
    228.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6669.jpeg
    IMG_6669.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6670.jpeg
    IMG_6670.jpeg
    164.5 KB · Views: 28

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Congrats! And glad it fits within the confines of it's new home :ROFLMAO:

sep1006

Reaction score
Hello all! Just picked up a new to me 2022 Rebel with 20k miles on it. This is my first truck, heck my first non compact vehicle even and I’m excited to be here. I’m coming from a ND Miata and before that I had a NB Miata 😅 so needless to say it’s quite a jump for me.

I’ve been browsing the forums for the past week looking at possible future mods.

So far on the list:
Tint
Add BMS
Add Surround View
TRX/GT steering wheel swap (w/ or w/o working paddle shifters not sure if I fully comprehended what was need to get them to work)
Laramie/limited front seat swap (maybe back seat as well if someone smarter than me figures out getting the heated seats to work)

Not really looking for a lift or trying to throw 35s on ( at least for now ) but I do want to get some new wheels for just a tiny bit of poke and maybe a level kit.

From the posts I’ve read so far there a lot of knowledge here! Thanks for having me y’all.
Here are a couple of shots of my new baby.

Congrats and great choice, that's exactly how my 2022 looked when I brought it home. Have fun making it your own.

And now:
IMG_1479.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread