5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to me 2019 Limited..

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your new Limited. Of course, I love the color! :) (y)

Dynamite

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum I don't know why but I also love that color... :cool:

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
2nd Ram...previously had 2011 Laramie two tone blue and tan..had to get this truck in this color with the total package..so far love it..from New Orleans area..ready to make some mods..
Hi mbflora, What an epic upgrade! Thanks for staying apart of the RAM family! Should you have any concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Rob
RamCares

Heatmiser41

Reaction score
Hey, congrats on the new truck! What kind of tonneau cover is that? I'm looking to get one that fits with my Rambox.

Westwood

Reaction score
2nd Ram...previously had 2011 Laramie two tone blue and tan..had to get this truck in this color with the total package..so far love it View attachment 47030 ..from New Orleans area..ready to make some mods..
Nice!! Not sure how far you want to go with the mods but I recently did mine and it looks like a totally different truck.

Users who are viewing this thread