5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New To Me 2019 Bighorn. On with the after market stuff!

Corporatebagman

Reaction score
So I just made the move into a full sized American truck. I really like the Ram lines and specs and found a deal I had to take. only 11K miles off lease, in the "Sports pkg" which I guess gives me some extras; 4X4, 3.92 RE, 33 gal tank and a real nice denim like interior. Having Toyotas before it seemed strange to not get a 2nd key fob and a faux leather bound owners manual. I'm getting used to the dial instead of shift and overall handling but otherwise it has all I could ask for in what I intend to due which is toy hauler to the ranches and Polaris 4x4 UTV from there. I decided to have a retractable tonneau cover, motorized retractable running boards, spray in liner and a full parking sensor and blind spot 360 alert system installed. Retro fitting comes at a steep price for quality but hey, I'm a silverback about to retire and need all the help I can get. I hope that this ol' dog can learn lots from the folks here. Pleased to join this forum.

OtterRam

Reaction score
Welcome!!! I am jealous of your 33 gallon tank !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats on the truck!

They dumped the faux leather-bound Owner's Manual starting with the "all-new" RAM in 2019.

Surprised you didn't get a second fob (truck comes with two). The original owner must have lost it or not turned it in when they returned the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread