5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Forum

ArimaDan

Reaction score
I've had my RAM 1500 4x4 for almost three years but just found this site. I purchased my truck as my retirement vehicle to pull my 19' Arima boat (my retirement boat) up and down to SoCal coast. I was looking at the new Ford Explorers back then but once I sat in the RAM Limited, I was sold. I'm 6'5" and not many vehicle are comfortable for me but this one really is. My wife drives a BMW 540 and while it's very nice, I prefer to drive the RAM truck. The Delmonico Red color is perfect.

Obviously the Limited comes with lots of options but I sought out the 4x4, the off-road group, Harman Kadron sound system, and 33 gal gas tank (5.7L V8 Hemi) and auto-running boards. I looked at the diesel but RAM was between versions. The 2500 seating was not comfortable otherwise, I probably would have gone that route. The 3500 was just too much.

Love this RAM truck! RAM truck with Boat.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread