5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Tires ?

Jrad3110

Reaction score
I have a Ram 1500 Bighorn and i put a 2 in Leveling kit on it. What's the biggest size tires i can put on my truck with them rubbing? I was looking for Hybrids, any recommendations.

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a Ram 1500 Bighorn and i put a 2 in Leveling kit on it. What's the biggest size tires i can put on my truck with them rubbing? I was looking for Hybrids, any recommendations.
Probably 33's wouldn't go any wider than 11.50 either

rsonedecker

Reaction score
There's more info that's needed here to answer that question, and there are a ton of threads around this subject. Actual tire height, width, offset of the wheels, what amount of work you wont to do to stop any amount of rubbing (sometimes only a little "tie back" is needed) all factor in to what the "biggest" is you can run.

Generally, stock offset wheels, 2" level, you can usually go up to 34". RC says 295/60R20s and RL says 285/65R20.

Users who are viewing this thread