5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New tires / biggest size

Shaolin Ramz

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the site here and a full on newb , so bear with me . I just Purchased a 2023 Laramie night edition in bright white . I love the truck but the truck has no stance due to the 2023 not having the small fender flares and the all season they come with look like car tires .

I was looking to do a meatier all season tire , I only commute 8 minutes to work so road noise wasn’t a major concern , I prefer the look of an A/t tire . I narrowed it down to the Toyo or nitto ridge grapplers .

For size of tire , I wanted to fit the biggest tire possible without having to go for a full on lift . I would do spacers and level kit to squeeze out a little more tire

My options right now , or what I had in mind was going with a nitto ridge grappler size 33/12.5R22 if I was keeping the rim stock (stock night edition wheels ) . Do I need to add a 2” level in the front to fit , would I be able to squeeze a 35” on that same set up with a level ? Second option would be the Toyo open country 3, same size

Second option was going with fuel rebel 6 wheels , seems i would have to go 20x9 and not 20x10 , not sure if that’s accurate . Same wheel either Toyo or nitto . Would want to do a. 35” but I imagine i would need a lift and a level wouldn’t cut it

Just wanted to get schooled up before I ordered the wrong thing . Thank you in advance .

Users who are viewing this thread