5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Tailgate

halla

Reaction score
I would rather have the GMC tailgate. This is the first time I have ever said that against Dodge or Mopar, but this tailgate does nothing for me, and it looks like a butt crack when its closed. The GMC tailgate is pretty useful and when closed looks like a regular tailgate. I will never buy a GMC, but I will probably never buy the new Dodge tailgate either. lol

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think it's great. More useful and practical than the GMC

cjmst23

Reaction score
Worthless attempt to counter the gmc.... Which I also think is lame.

REBEL 2.0

Reaction score
To me it’s as handy as pockets in your underwear! Being able to reach about 70 -80% of the stuff from the ground without getting in the back , pure gravy.

Gkmathiesen

"MAX"
Reaction score
Thanks all. I was talking the the dealership I bought mine at and they haven't even heard of them yet? However he did say you wouldn't be able to switch them out. The entire box would probably have to be replaced...not worth it!!

Gkmathiesen

"MAX"
Reaction score
Hmmm... You would have to spend thousands, considering you'll need a new bed and that alone will set you back around 4 grand.
I signed up for that fuelly page you have listed on your signature line. Is that on your phone? How did you link it to your signature line?

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I signed up for that fuelly page you have listed on your signature line. Is that on your phone? How did you link it to your signature line?
Go to your vehicle page, and scroll to the bottom to the “share you mpg” section. Click on the link and you will see the code you need to paste into your signature. That’s it.

Cheers,

Gkmathiesen

"MAX"
Reaction score
Go to your vehicle page, and scroll to the bottom to the “share you mpg” section. Click on the link and you will see the code you need to paste into your signature. That’s it.

Cheers,
Thanks, I got it to work. Technology and I don't always get along.

Users who are viewing this thread