5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Stuff

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
0447e0752a9f47d9f53a3a7cccbdff18.jpg

Thanks to Jeremy at Retro …. Can’t wait for Spring in OH to start gettin this stuff done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U

User_34235

That looks good.....I hope it works good for you. Its snowing here in Dayton Ohio so not much for working on the truck today....lol

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That looks good.....I hope it works good for you. Its snowing here in Dayton Ohio so not much for working on the truck today....lol

Not at all …. Flurries up here in Canton …. The pile of boxes with mods is growing …. The wife is starting to get suspicious …. Lol

Cajun_

Reaction score
backlight them with blue LED's while you have them off.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very nice Jeremy does great work I was completely happy with the badges he painted for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jack.

Reaction score
That looks dope, i wished ive known about him prior to just buying regular blacked out badges haha, looking to get like a bronze look to em now 😫

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
0447e0752a9f47d9f53a3a7cccbdff18.jpg

Thanks to Jeremy at Retro …. Can’t wait for Spring in OH to start gettin this stuff done

Wow those are nice! Do you have a link for the Jeremy guy you get them from?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Those look great!

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Holy crap those are expensive!!

Not when you consider the talent it takes, the factory paints, and mostly the time involved in the masking …. And also the fact that I can’t do it …. Being unique costs a little more …. When I’m done, there won’t be a truck like it in OH …. That makes it worth it to me

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not when you consider the talent it takes, the factory paints, and mostly the time involved in the masking …. And also the fact that I can’t do it …. Being unique costs a little more …. When I’m done, there won’t be a truck like it in OH …. That makes it worth it to me

Oh yeah I’d never be able to do something that nice, I was lucky enough to snatch a set of them from a guy on the forums here! Please post some photos once you get em installed!

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh yeah I’d never be able to do something that nice, I was lucky enough to snatch a set of them from a guy on the forums here! Please post some photos once you get em installed!

Will do for sure …. Just waitin for Spring here in OH to get started …. No sense bringin this stuff out into cold salty sh!t weather

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't really have a desire to do this (swap badges) but am curious about the process and definitely want to see yours when they're done!

Users who are viewing this thread