5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Shoes - Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 AT

jamie.howlett

Reaction score
Well I got 57K out of the Nexxen tires that came with the RAM, and just got some new tires. With the Nexxen tires I averaged 20.6 miles over those 57k miles. I expect to lose some GM with these, but I like the way they look. Ride home was smooth, little to no road noise. I may update this post over time to post GM and wear ..etc etc

Please excuse the dirty truck, we had Henri here all weekend and the sun just came out.

Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 AT 275/55/20

Attachments

• MTD38.jpg
    MTD38.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

jamie.howlett

Reaction score
10k Update - AVG MPG dropped 1.2 from the factory tires. No issues in rain, snow, freezing rain or mud They are wearing well. 90% of the travel has been highway miles.

Take Care

jamie.howlett

Reaction score
20k Update - Wear is perfect, no issues in any terrain. MPG kicked back up (averaging 20/21) but I have slowed down on the highway ... $5 bucks a gallon will do that.

jamie.howlett

Reaction score
25K update - Wearing great, traction is solid all the time, quiet ride. Averaging 19.4 MPG with them. A little more spirited driving the past month or so.

Users who are viewing this thread