5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New shoes! 20x9 Fuel Rogue - Toyo OC AT3

Zoompastu

Reaction score
That looks fantastic! Does it ride firmer or softer? Do they poke out of the wheel well?

dholter65

Reaction score
That looks fantastic! Does it ride firmer or softer? Do they poke out of the wheel well?
It rides like factory! It feels the tiniest bit bouncier but it might be my psi or something which I’ll play with. And I didn’t even check the poke, I’ll check here in a little bit

Kelan

Reaction score
Looks sick! I've been reading the other threads trying to find a good set-up with no level/lift, on matte black 20s. I might have to steal that combo! Thanks for sharing those pics. Do you have the Off Road package - I think that gives a little extra lift from the factory, right?

dholter65

Reaction score
Looks sick! I've been reading the other threads trying to find a good set-up with no level/lift, on matte black 20s. I might have to steal that combo! Thanks for sharing those pics. Do you have the Off Road package - I think that gives a little extra lift from the factory, right?
Hahaha thanks man!! And yeah I believe it does, but I do not have the off road package.

Zoompastu

Reaction score
I think that gives a little extra lift from the factory, right?
The stock tires are 32 inches with or without the off-road package. 285/60/20 is 33.5 inches in diameter. So upgrading to that size will increase the ground clearance by 3/4 of an inch but it will decrease your wheel gap by 3/4 of an inch.

The size is perfect even for a non-off-road package. It’s about as big as you want to go without being stuffed. Also you can upgrade your spare tire to a 275/70/18 just get the OWL TOYO AT3 which is 33.4” and all will be well.

I’ve got the off-road package and I raised the front an additional half inch and it looks great with just a minor amount of rake and these tires will be perfect with it until more suspension options are available. I’m going to get these.

dholter65

Reaction score
The stock tires are 32 inches with or without the off-road package. 285/60/20 is 33.5 inches in diameter. So upgrading to that size will increase the ground clearance by 3/4 of an inch but it will decrease your wheel gap by 3/4 of an inch.

The size is perfect even for a non-off-road package. It’s about as big as you want to go without being stuffed. Also you can upgrade your spare tire to a 275/70/18 just get the OWL TOYO AT3 which is 33.4” and all will be well.

I’ve got the off-road package and I raised the front an additional half inch and it looks great with just a minor amount of rake and these tires will be perfect with it until more suspension options are available. I’m going to get these.
Yeah it took me a little bit but decided on those 285/60r20 Toyo oc at3 and love the size and fit!

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That is a good look for your truck. Nice choices!

hsandhu85

Reaction score

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 91
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 97
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 92