5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New set on my rebel

Zeeya

Reaction score
Looks great. Chart showing 34.3/11.6. Leveling kit? Lift to fit them in there. Which route did you go? Sharp

Cease11

Reaction score
Looks great. Chart showing 34.3/11.6. Leveling kit? Lift to fit them in there. Which route did you go? Sharp
Thanks man! Yeah It has the ready lift leveling kit. You can even go 35s without rubbing.

7amada

Reaction score
I have a rebel with no air suspension and a daystar leveling kit.

will 35x12.5x18 fit? Will anything bigger/wider fit?

i love a truck with big tires so want to max out.

Advice please

Cease11

Reaction score
I have a rebel with no air suspension and a daystar leveling kit.

will 35x12.5x18 fit? Will anything bigger/wider fit?

i love a truck with big tires so want to max out.

Advice please
When I was installing these the guy said i would be able to fit 35s. He said ram trucks have a rounder wheel well, (more space) as opposed to Chevy which is more square.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks man! Yeah It has the ready lift leveling kit. You can even go 35s without rubbing.
How long have you had the leveling kit? any issue with the upper control arm / ball joint angles?

I have the 2 inch ready lift leveling kit ready to go in on my Rebel and just debating whether or not to do the Mopar upper control arms at the same time.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Cease11

Reaction score
How long have you had the leveling kit? any issue with the upper control arm / ball joint angles?

I have the 2 inch ready lift leveling kit ready to go in on my Rebel and just debating whether or not to do the Mopar upper control arms at the same time.

I haven’t had any issues with them. I had them check them too when they put the new tires on. I checked them out too and didn’t see anything wrong (ball joints)

Cease11

Reaction score
I haven’t had any issues with them. I had them check them too when they put the new tires on. I checked them out too and didn’t see anything wrong (ball joints)
[/QUOTIve had them for a year

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Great news, can't wait for a warm weekend with no rain to get my install completed.

GraniteRam

Reaction score
295/70/18 Toyo open country RT
Fuel wheels

I feel it’s a way better ride than my stock duratracks
Can you run regular lug nuts with those wheels or do you have to run spline drive because the socket won't fit in the hole over the lug nut?

Users who are viewing this thread