5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Rough Country 2" Level Kit for Air Ride Suspension

bwsall

Reaction score
It looks like Rough Country has a new option for a level kit for Ram's with air suspension. In chatting with a Rough Country rep, he states that factory ride is maintained and all air ride level settings are maintained. The kit is only $30, so I've ordered it to see how it works.

I know previously about the only options were the Daystar spacers and/or the Revel links (or equivalent version).

Anyone have thoughts on this level kit?

2IN RAM LEVELING LIFT KIT (19-20 RAM 1500 4WD | AIR RIDE)

clazer

Reaction score
I was wondering when someone would make this! I actually just pulled the existing bracket and drilled a new mounting hole in it, but this is way more professional! Word of warning, this is going to behave similar to the link changes, so it will be 2” higher and really really stiff unless you put in a leveling spacer (Daystar)

Attachments

• D21D759F-0897-44B0-B19E-FBE4AC7E26A7.jpeg
    D21D759F-0897-44B0-B19E-FBE4AC7E26A7.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 103

dop

Reaction score
Also interested! Once installed, let us know how it is.

Bizkit

Reaction score
Did you ever get kit installed? Very curious to see how this kit is

WasatchBack

Reaction score
It looks like Rough Country has a new option for a level kit for Ram's with air suspension. In chatting with a Rough Country rep, he states that factory ride is maintained and all air ride level settings are maintained. The kit is only $30, so I've ordered it to see how it works.

I know previously about the only options were the Daystar spacers and/or the Revel links (or equivalent version).

Anyone have thoughts on this level kit?

2IN RAM LEVELING LIFT KIT (19-20 RAM 1500 4WD | AIR RIDE)

"Will NOT be able to use Off Road Mode 1 and 2 due to new lift height"

clazer

Reaction score
Same as links (Revel or homemade). If you want a more factory ride and use of all modes, need to install the Daystar spacer.

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
Having run just the links for a bit prior to installing my daystar spacers, I wouldn’t do these without spacers..... the ride was simply to ‘bouncy’. After spacers, smooth as stock....

Windlanf

Reaction score
I have a 2020 limited I put the rough country brackets and Daystar spacers and everything is perfect. All my airride settings work and ride is as good as stock

bwsall

Reaction score
When this product was first released, the RC website did not have this note. Instead it said factory air ride suspension will work as normal. Before I purchased this kit I called and talked to RC, and he confirmed all air modes will work. Well once I received it, I found that they in fact do not work as advertised, and returned the product. RC has since placed this note on their website.

dop

Reaction score
I have a 2020 limited I put the rough country brackets and Daystar spacers and everything is perfect. All my airride settings work and ride is as good as stock
Can you post couple photos of the truck?

Windlanf

Reaction score
I’ve got 305/45/22 ridge grapplers I didn’t want to hurt the fuel mileage but it would easily run 35’s. The pics in the grass are in normal mode and under my carport is in off road 2.

Johnnyd75

Reaction score
When this product was first released, the RC website did not have this note. Instead it said factory air ride suspension will work as normal. Before I purchased this kit I called and talked to RC, and he confirmed all air modes will work. Well once I received it, I found that they in fact do not work as advertised, and returned the product. RC has since placed this note on their website.

Last edited:

Johnnyd75

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread