5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New recruit

McFly.

Reaction score
Hello!

Been lurking here for a while but can now confirm ive just ordered a 2021 1500 Limited Diamond black night edition (RHD Australia). Gonna be a 3-6 month wait for delivery.... very excited.

The limited’s come fully loaded here, we dont get options we just get everything- including 3.92 gears and air ride suspension.

Have come to RAM from having 2 previous WK2 Jeep SRT’s and while I love them they are no longer fit for purpose. Loading the Jeep with surfboards and kids every weekend at the beach it is slowly filling up with sand!

Although i have a wait ahead of me the future mod list is already growing rapidly, here is what Im thinking so far;

1. RC 5” lift or BDS 6” if it becomes available in the meantime

2. Fuel Vapor 20x10-18 wheels with either 35x12.5 or 325/60 ridge grapplers (may not be able to source 325 grapplers here without ridiculous shipping costs). Dealer to recal speedo.

3. Borla Atak catback w/black tips - had same on both Jeeps its a beast and zero drone.

4. Ceramic tints to match rear windows.

5. Hellwig sway bar

6. Ute master ‘Load lid’ hard lockable bed cover - should be available by then for the rambox bed. See link: https://www.utemaster.com.au/ute-hard-lid/ram-1500/

Thats it for now, so much useful info on here im sure the list will grow exponentially!!!!

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new order.

McFly.

Reaction score
The $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ mods are already adding up! :)

Yup.

I set a $10k budget to start with (taking into account exchange rates etc.) and already blown it

I forgot to add I have a dealer add-on ‘Ram Protection Plus’ which includes full exterior and interior protection coating using ‘Protektiv Hydro’. Comes with good warranty so hopefully covered should anything need repair.

I am taking a gamble as I haven’t even test driven a DT model! Just the DS crew cab the dealer had as a tester. I have full faith - based on forum owners here - that I will not regret my decision

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/