5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Rebel Owner

Bookemdano

Reaction score
Hi folks,

We ordered a Rebel last month, and I just drove it home yesterday. 2019 Rebel 4x4 with Hemi eTorque, and loads of bells and whistles. I think I got everything I could except the sunroof and towing mirrors. I even had them add the ventshades and the hard trifold tonneau cover when it got to the dealership. I've been working my *** off and saving for five years, and I can't believe it's finally in my driveway! :D

I loved the Patriot Blue that they had in 2018, especially with the Rebel blackout package, but I couldn't get it on the 2019. We had to settle for MAXIMUM STEEELLLLL. It sounds like a condom commercial, LoL. But at least it's blue-ish in the sunlight. The two tone black with all the blacked out Rebel trim makes it pretty sexy. At first I didn't love the Deadpool leather, but I think it's growing on me. Our salesman just called it the rebel leather until I pointed out that it looked like Deadpool colors. He said now he pitches it that way sometimes. :p

My daughter and I sat in the driveway for the longest time yesterday just playing with the 12" Uconnect stuff, and trying to figure everything out. We love it - and she especially loves the WiFi hotspot.

I'm excited to be a first time RAM owner, and I look forward to learning all about this truck on these forums.
-Dano

Users who are viewing this thread