5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New real carbon fiber interior pieces available for 5th gen on eBay.

azzx

Reaction score
Has anyone come across wood or CF inlays for the steering wheel? Similar to the limited wheel

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Has anyone come across wood or CF inlays for the steering wheel? Similar to the limited wheel
Lots of time they fit pretty well without even using the tape on the back so you can take them off if you don't like them.

The limited doesn't have wood or CF. It's all plastic crap.

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lots of time they fit pretty well without even using the tape on the back so you can take them off if you don't like them.

The limited doesn't have wood or CF. It's all plastic crap.
dont know why, for some reason i though he was talking about the upper portion of the steering, couldnt see how that would work lol but for inlays yes

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
dont know why, for some reason i though he was talking about the upper portion of the steering, couldnt see how that would work lol but for inlays yes
Yeah I think the top is generally just part of the wheel. Maybe some kind of wrap, but would be janky as hell.

My 22 Limited claims to have the fancy wheel, but its just cheap smooth plastic parts, even the top of the wheel sucks.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Agree, looks gawdy at best !!!!!

I think Ram did a great job ( at lest with the Rebel ) on the console, dash and interior overall. Just enough colored accenting / carbon fiber to make it look SHARP.
Agree - my Rebel has just the right amount of Carbon to stand out...and remain happy I do not have the red interior accents.

Users who are viewing this thread