5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram

baf3472

Reaction score
I finally joined your ranks and picked up a 2021 1500 limited. I wasn't even in the market for a new truck, but with the value of used pickups right now, it was worth to trade it. I will say that I'm not a big pickup guy but one is a necessity right now. The one thing I never liked about pickups is the ride and have been trying to decide if a SUV can work for me right now. After test driving the ram, my mind was made up. This truck rides about as smooth and quiet as pretty much any of the cars that I've owned. I wanted a limited with the night package and the MFT without the ram boxes, but dealer gave me a little over $9000 off to take one from the lot, it was too good of a deal to pass up. Ended up with a granite Limited with level 1, tech package, moonroof, ram boxes and body color bumpers. I figure I can always change the chrome to black or body color so I went for it. Between the equity in the 2017 F150 I was trading in and the discount, I walked out of the dealer with a pretty loaded truck with an extended warranty till 100,000 miles for under $50,000. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions as I make my new truck my own.

IMG_4103[1].jpg
IMG_4104[1].jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4104[1].jpg
    IMG_4104[1].jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Congrats on your new truck! Sounds like you got a good deal. You're gonna be glad you have the ramboxes if you like extra lockable storage. Or if you need a beverage cooler once we're able to start tailgating again. :ROFLMAO:

Barnyard

Reaction score
Nice ride. Lots of guys on here will poopoo the ramboxes because of fit and finish issues, but I can't see not having them from now on

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread