5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram Who Dis?

Lone_Star_Ram

Reaction score
First time Ram owner, first time Dodge owner for that matter. Owned a 2013 GMC Sierra then a 2019 GMC Sierra previous to this. Totally in love with my Ram the only small gripes I have are the gas mileage and the halogen headlights and fog lights. I purposely chose the 6 cylinder engine for better gas mileage but currently only getting 16.5 mpg. Granted I only drive extremely short distances here in the city but very disappointed. My 2019 GMC Sierra with the V8 was getting 17.1 mpg so yeah not too pleased with that. Also, they really cheaped out with the halogen lighting up front. My 2019 Sierra had leds. At this price point I was expecting leds. Although, admittedly they do have good light output.

Also, question...I'm trying to get my complimentary data working but says my password is no good. I'm using the one provided on the screen. Who do I contact about this?

Attachments

• IMG_1924(1).jpg
    IMG_1924(1).jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1925(1).jpg
    IMG_1925(1).jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

aprez

Reaction score
Beautiful truck. If it makes you feel any better I'm getting about 14 on my Hemi but that might be the way I'm driving. I made the same mistake with my last Jeep Gladiator and got Halogen's to save a few bucks, big mistake. Once you have LED's there is no going back. You should have some options to swap out the bulbs for LED's just not sure how good they will work.

Users who are viewing this thread